User Roles and Access Rights
Roar V. Bovim
CEO & Founder @Livingroom
The Livingroom platform operates with two key user types: Admins and Employees. An overview of their user roles and access rights will be reviewed below.
Admins/Managers are typically the HR manager, Company CEO, or other management that benefit from the aggregated data. The access rights can be summed up into four points:
- Can launch and finish surveys;
- Add/Edit employees and teams;
- Add/Edit company data (incl. billing information);
- Full access to aggregated results and tailored actions.
Employees will be invited on the platform by the managers and have access to following areas:
- Overview of own answers over time;
- Personal bot comments tailored to their own survey responses.